Experience the lights and sights this holiday season aboard a San Francisco Classic Cable Car.
A holiday tradition for over 5 years aboard Classic Cable Cars. Some original cars from the California Street Line dating back to the late 1800s/early 1900s. All others built from the ground up using the original cable car blueprints and constructed of solid oak and brass.
Our 1½ hour tour includes:
- A complimentary Santa's hat!
- Songs that encourage the holiday spirit (sing along if you like)!
- The lights and sights of San Francisco!
- Tour times:
- November 23, 24, & 30th and December 1 & 6-30th
- 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm.
- Two departure locations:
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Corner of Jefferson and Taylor Streets at 2766 Taylor Street.
- Union Square
- Corner of Powell and Geary Streets across from Macy's.
- Click on the "Buy Tickets Now" button at the top right-hand side of the screen to reserve your seats NOW!
- Private charters also available! Great for holiday parties!